Q – I am using Mac Outlook 2011. Recently, I opened my Mac Outlook and send an email to my client with attachment to my friend. I got the error code – 17199 and the messages denied to send. Kindly suggest the solution to fix the error.

Ormanda

Hi, here I am suggesting some steps to resolve the error in Mac Outlook 2011.

• Step 1. Check your internet connection. The error can be occurred due to an improper internet connection.
  • Step 2. Delete emails from our outbox or try to click on the Send/Receive button.
Lysander

Hi, I tried both the steps but the error still persists. What can I do now?

Jewel

You can follow the below mentioned steps –

• Open Mac Outlook 2011
  • Click on Tools > Accounts
  • Choose your email account
  • Enter the credentials successfully
  • Verify the incoming and outgoing servers
  • Once you perform the steps, close the Window
Jillian

There may be several other reasons behind this error such as virus attacks. Crash in Outlook, improper closing of Mac Outlook etc. You need to check for the issues and place them. I hope you will be able to resolve the error.

Clare

Can you suggest me an alternate solution as I checked for all the above-mentioned things but unable to fix the error?

Jerry

You can simply convert OLM file to PST. This can be done using manual methods or third-party solutions.

Wendel

Here is the method to convert OLM to PST –

• Create an IMAP enabled account
  • Configure Outlook for Mac with an IMAP account
  • Export Outlook for Mac emails in IMAP account
  • Configure Outlook for Windows with the same IMAP account
Linda

I am not able to execute the above-discussed procedure. Can you please provide an effective and easy solution?

Faith

Try Softaken OLM to PST Converter third-party tool which is an easy tool to handle and provide you the instant conversion of OLM file to PST format with a couple of clicks. The tool comes with several other advantages that make it convenient and popular among the users. A full safety is provided by the tool during the entire export process. Here is the useful link of the software – https://www.softaken.com/olm-to-pst-converter