Q – I am using Thunderbird. One week ago, when I tried to open MBOX file in it. It denies opening with an error message ‘no access to Thunderbird’. I have my crucial data in Thunderbird client. Is there anyone who can help me to access my emails contained in Mozilla Thunderbird?
I read your query. The first step you need to perform is to run your Thunderbird client in a safe mode. Hopefully, this will help you to access your emails.
Thank you for the suggestion. Can you please elaborate the process to run Thunderbird in safe mode?
Find the given steps to run Mozilla Thunderbird in safe mode –
- Go to Settings > Choose change PC settings
- Select Update and Recovery > Choose Recovery
- Under Advanced start up > Click Restart Now
- Once the system restarts. Choose Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Restart
- Choose the necessary start-up option and sign in to the system.
I tried the above methods but unable to access my emails in Thunderbird client. Can you suggest me any other solution?
You can go for MBOX Viewer Third-party application that can help you to view all emails and attachments in a safe manner.