Q – From one week, I am getting duplicate copies of each email in Outlook client. Due to this issue, a lot of confusion is created in my Outlook mailbox. I want to fix this issue. If anyone knows, please share the solution here. All the suggestions are welcomed.
Hi, I read your query and found that this is a common error with Outlook that occurs while using a POP3 email client. Apart from it, several other reasons are also responsible for it. You need to check them.
You can try this solution and follow the steps –
Ensure only one instance is running
- Right Click the taskbar
- Click Task Manager
- Click the Processes tab
- Click the Image name column. You should have only one Outlook.exe listed
You can follow some steps like – Avoid leaving copies of messages on Server & click on Send/Receive settings.
You can increase the server timeout settings. Follow the steps for this –
- Click on the File tab
- Go to Account Settings > Account Settings
- Click on More Settings > Advanced tab
- Move to Server Timeout section
- Click on Arrow and increase from 1 minute to 5 minutes
You can try third-party Duplicate Email Remover. The software works flawlessly in a fast and powerful manner.