Q – I am using Outlook Express email client. I got a few EML files with attachments from my friend whom I want to open with Outlook Express. If anyone knows the solution, kindly provide here so that I can view the EML file with attachments in OE in a simple manner.
You can try the manual methods to view EML files in Outlook Express.
Can you please elaborate the manual method for viewing EML files in Outlook Express? I will be highly thankful to you.
Get the steps to manually open the EML file –
- Locate EML file you want to open
- Open the folder where you saved the EML file
- Drag and drop EML file simply to the email program
- If the EML file doesn’t show up, use the File menu to find an open or import menu where you can browse EML file and open it that way.
You can try a free EML Viewer tool that can help you to open various EML files with attachments without Outlook Express.
Here is another solution you can try. Simply import EML file in Outlook Express. Find the steps for this –
- Open Outlook Express
- To create a new sub-folder, Right-click on existing folder > click on the New folder
- Go to the folder location. Drag the selected EML files and drop into a newly created folder
- To view the files, Click on particular email to open