Q – I was using Office 365 account for a long time but due to some issues I thought to discontinue the account but I want to save some of my important emails so I decided to store a backup of my important emails. Can anyone suggest me some effective ways to store the backup of some selected emails?

Samson Curtis

You can try manual methods to store a backup of Office 365 account. These methods are free and can be simply available on the internet.

Neil Zoe

Hi, I am not aware of the manual methods. Can you please suggest me some manual methods to complete the task?

Wynter Kobe

I searched on the internet and got two manual methods to create a backup of Office 365 emails. The first one is using eDiscovery PST Export Tool and the second one is through MS Outlook application.

Fletcher Carl

I am a non-technical person and is not familiar with the working of the above two manual methods. Can you please explain the working of both the methods?

Hamza Kobe

Sure, eDiscovery is an inbuilt method in Office 365 account from where you can simply export Office 365 mailboxes to Outlook .pst file extension. Another method is Outlook Application by which you can easily configure Office 365 account into Outlook and can effortlessly save your Office 365 data in Outlook application.

Greta Sylas

I don’t want to follow the above two manual methods. Can you please suggest me any third-party solution to safely store Office 365 mailbox data as a backup?

Colson Jon

I tried to find an effective third-party solution and came across Softaken Office 365 backup tool which is suggested by one of my professional friends. This application was proved to be fruitful for my friend. The application is very simple to handle because of few steps. The entire process is to be carried out quickly. You can save the backup to many file formats with this utility. Get the useful link to download – https://www.softaken.com/office-365-backup-pro