Q – I am looking for a reliable method to migrate Office 365 contacts to Thunderbird. Can you please suggest me some method to import Office 365 contacts to Thunderbird client?

Apollo

You can try manual method to export Office 365 contacts to Thunderbird application. This would be a simple task that can be performed freely by the user.

Moshe Zoe

I am not familiar with the manual approach. Can you please suggest me the manual procedure?

Mauricio Kobe

You can simply configure Office 365 account to Thunderbird with few steps and view entire data of Office 365 account in Thunderbird client.

Ayaan

Can you please elaborate the process to configure Office 365 account into Mozilla Thunderbird?

Shiloh Kobe

Hi, follow the given link. The link explains the whole procedure to configure Office 365 account in Thunderbird application.

Milani Conrad

I tried to follow the above discussed method but unable to handle the procedure. Can you please suggest some other method?

Cassius Jalen

If you find the manual method not suitable for you. You can go for a third-party solution. Office 365 Backup tool is an amazing third-party application by which you can export Office 365 emails as well as contacts into Thunderbird application with the powerful features of the tool. You can try the demo version before the actual purchase of the tool.