Q – I have recently moved from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook. Now I want to migrate all my documents from Lotus Notes to Outlook but I don’t know the procedure to move my data. Is there anyone who can help me to convert the whole database from IBM Notes to Outlook?
Hi, I have gone through your query and want to suggest you try the manual method. With this, you can simply export NSF to CSV and later on import CSV to Outlook.
Thank you for the suggestion. Can you please tell me the complete procedure to export NSF to Outlook?
Sure. Find the steps here –
- Export NSF files to CSV
- Launch IBM Notes
- Click on File > Open > Lotus Notes Application
- Click Open
- On File menu, click Export
- Select Comma Separated Value in Save As Type and click on Export
- Click ok
- Import CSV to Outlook
- Launch Outlook application
- Click on File > Open & Export
- Select Import from another program or file
- Click Comma Separated Value
- Go to Browse option and select CSV file which you want to import
- Choose a folder in Outlook where you want to save the CSV file
- Click Finish
I tried the above-stated solution but found it too lengthy and complex. Is there any other solution available to export Notes file to Outlook?
I have got a useful link which you can use and got a successful conversion of NSF file to PST format. Find the link given below –
In this case, I would like to recommend you third-party solution Softaken NSF to PST Converter. The application will simply help you to export NSF files to PST format within a short period of time. The tool contains several features that make the migration process simpler and comfortable.