Q – I am in a great need to export Google Calendar to Office 365 but I don’t know the procedure. Can you please tell me some effective ways to quickly export Google Calendar to Office 365? Thanks in advance.

Azariah

There is no direct method available to import Google Calendar to Office 365 profile but you can simply import Google Calendar to Outlook and then move Outlook emails in Office 365 account using manual methods.

Angelique

I don’t know the procedure but I tried to find out the solution. Meanwhile, I got a useful link which I am sharing here for you. Find the useful link. I hope this will work for you –

Harold Kai

You can simply export Google calendar and later in import it in Outlook client using a few simple manual steps. In this way, your calendar is easily moved in Outlook client. You can later on export that calendar into Office 365 profile.

Louise

I don’t want to use manual methods as being a non-technical person, I am unable to understand the procedure.

Mavis Alfonso

You can simply follow the automated tool. It will help you to simply export Google Calendar to Office 365 account with few simple steps. Moreover, no technical expertise is required at all.

Rivka Wayne

Can you please suggest me an effective automated solution to accomplish the task?

Madalynn Bodie

To export Google calendar to Outlook, use G Suite to Office 365 Migrator tool. The simplified tool will export complete data from Google to Outlook with some of the advanced features of the application. Later on, use Softaken PST to Office 365 Migration tool to import PST calendars to Office 365 with an effortless and safe procedure that can be tackled easily by any beginner.