Q – I was using Outlook desktop client for a number of years. Recently, I faced some errors with Outlook application so I decided to move my Outlook emails into Office 365 account. The main issue here is how to export Outlook data to Office 365 account? If you have any solution for this, please share here.

Melanie

One method is Drive Shipping by which you can simply import PST files to Office 365 account. This method can be used to simply import Outlook messages to Office 365 profile.

Vincent

Here is another solution for you – Network Upload. By this method, the admin can move data over a network and then to Office 365 profile.

Kayden

I have read both the above methods but unable to understand these methods. Can you please explain these methods so that I can perform the conversion?

Reagan

Both the methods are much similar to each other. In the case of Drive Shipping, Admin needs to install WAImportExport.exe tool and secure the storage key which is required for importing PST files in the hard drive. With this tool, the admin can copy PST files in hard drive.

In the case of Network Upload, Admin needs to install Azure AzCopy Tool that will move PST files to Office 365 with a combination of SAS URL and network URL. Due to SAS key, admin can import PST files to Azure storage location. Later on, from Azure location to cloud.

Miguel Jake

Here is another manual solution for you to migrate PST files to Office 365 cloud platform. Below are the steps –

• Login to Office 365 account
  • Go to Admin Center > Exchange
  • Go to Permission
  • Double click on the organization
  • A new POP appears, Select Mailbox Import Export
  • Click on Add and then ok
  • Select Mailbox Import Export again and click on save
  • Go to Admin Center > Set up > Data Migration > Upload file
  • Hit on New Import job and next
Giselle Joel

There is an alternative solution for moving PST files to Office 365 account. You can simply use Softaken PST to Office 365 Migration tool. The application will help you to safely export PST files into Office 365 account with few simple steps. The software will rapidly export all items from Outlook PST file in few simple clicks without any loss and damage to any file and its content.
Given below is the useful link – https://www.softaken.com/pst-to-office-365-importer