Q – I was earlier managing an AOL account but now I am switching to MS Outlook but don’t want to lose my old emails. I want to save their backup to my new Office 365 account. If anyone has solution regarding it, kindly provide it so that I can solve my query and save old emails to Office 365 profile.

Jaylenel

In my opinion, there is no direct method available for exporting AOL data into Office 365 account.

Yasmin

I have read your query and here is the solution for this. First, you need to convert your emails from AOL account into Outlook and later on import PST file to Office 365 account.

Stanley

Can you please explain the procedure to transfer AOL emails into MS Outlook 2016?

Aviana

Here are the steps by which you can simply export AOL data to Outlook –

• Open Outlook application
  • Go to Add account option
  • Choose manual setup or additional server types option and click Next
  • Select IMAP/POP from the available options
  • Go to More settings
  • Under the Outgoing Server tab, check my outgoing server requires authentication. Click ok
  • Go to Advanced tab and set an Outgoing server
  • Click Ok and exit
  • Click on Next button to add an account window
  • Click on Finish and then click Close
Aubrianna

I have gone through the steps and all my emails are transferred to Outlook client. But how can I migrate Outlook files to Office 365 account?

Maritza

You can install Azure AzCopy tool that will move your PST files to Office 365. This will help you to access Outlook files in Office 365 cloud.

Azaria

Here is another solution – Drive Shipping. You can use drive shipping to migrate PST files to Office 365 account.

Melissa

I have not listened about both the above discussed methods – Azure AzCopy tool and Drive Shipping. I really found them difficult for me. Is there any automated solution available? I am looking for a third-party tool.

Miranda

Use Softaken AOL Backup Pro tool that will help you to save the backup of AOL data into Outlook PST format. The tool will help you to export AOL emails to PST format. It is an excellent solution to move AOL whole data quickly to PST and other file formats. Later on, the user has two options to import PST files into Office 365 account. For this, the user can use the manual method as well as an automated solution. Get the link of the product – https://www.softaken.com/aol-backup-pro

Francisco

PST to Office 365 software can be used to import Outlook PST files into Office 365 account. The application simply and completely exports all data from PST to Office 365 profile and can safely move all the data without losing their originality. The software can work with all size PST files. 100% quality is maintained during the whole process. Get the link of the software
https://www.softaken.com/pst-to-office-365-importer