Q – Last week, I shared a calendar with one of my colleagues but now I want to remove the calendar sharing from Outlook 2016. I don’t know the procedure to remove the calendar sharing. Can anyone suggest me the ways for the removal of calendar sharing?
Given below are the steps to remove a specific calendar from Outlook 2016 –
- Go to the calendar section in Outlook client
- Right click on the shared calendars
- Click on delete calendar
I have multiple calendars shared and now I want to remove the sharing. Can you please suggest me any other method?
Ok, no problem. I am providing some steps given below and I hope you will be able to solve your issue with these steps –
- In Outlook 2016, go to the calendar section
- Click on Folder tab and select Calendar permissions
- Select the specific Exchange user you want to unshare your calendar.
- Click on Remove button
- Click Ok
Thank you so much. From the above-mentioned steps, I have successfully removed calendar sharing from Outlook. I have one more query – How can I hide an appointment from a shared calendar?
Follow the given steps to hide the appointments from a shared calendar –
- Go to the Calendar section
- Click Folder > Calendar Permissions
- Under the Permission Level – select free/busy time
- Click the Ok button to save the changes
Thank you so much for the suggestion and your help.