Q – I have recently moved all my Outlook emails into Office 365 but some of these emails are in duplicate forms whom I want to remove. I can’t delete them manually as they are large in number and can’t leave them as it is because of the extra space used by the emails. Please suggest a solution to remove the duplicate emails in an easy manner.

Aubrianna

Hi, you can try this manual solution, if you have a few duplicate emails.

• Launch Outlook application and select the folder from which you want to delete duplicate items.
  • Go to the View tab and then go to Change View and change it to Table Type view
  • Click Field Chooser
  • Select All fields
  • Drag the modified field to table heading
  • Ensure that the duplicate items have unique dare from the original ones. If it is unique, click the Modified heading to sort the items
  • Select the first item that you want to delete to the last item
  • Click On delete to delete the items permanently
Aubrecia

Hi, I tried the above method. However, this method is a good one for the users but found it a little bit confusing being a non-technical person. Can you suggest me any other method?

Marcus

If the method seems to be tough for you, you can go for automated solutions that seem to be easy and are well enough for the non-technical users.

Cristian

Hi, if you have duplicate contacts in Outlook. You can refer to this link. A complete set of steps with screenshots are given here. You may visit this link and resolve your issues –

Caley

If you are looking for an automated solution, you can try Outlook Duplicates Remover third-party software and simply remove duplicate emails, contacts, calendar entries with few simple steps.

Blondelle

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried Outlook Duplicates Remover tool and it works in a great manner for me without any loss of genuine files.