Q – I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 for a few years. Once, I decided to delete some unnecessary emails permanently from my mailbox and mistakenly, some of my important emails are deleted. Now I am unable to recover those hard deleted emails. If anyone knows the solution, please help me to come out of this situation.

Jamie

This is a common issue faced by users. They want to delete some emails and accidentally it happens sometimes that they delete the important emails. These emails can be recovered from trash folder but if they are deleted permanently by the user, it becomes difficult to recover them but chances are there.

Paulinus

You can try the direct manual method to recover the permanently deleted items from MS Outlook 2007.

Lakeisha

Thank you for the suggestion but I am not familiar with the steps. Can you please elaborate the steps of working?

Lorraine

Sure, find the steps to recover deleted emails in Outlook 2007 –

• Open Outlook 2007 application
  • Go to Tools > Recover Deleted items
  • A list of deleted items is shown
  • Choose the emails you want to recover
  • Click on Recover Selected items button
Pearl

I have tried the above discussed manual method but unable to perform the recovery task. Is there any other method available that can help me?

Penny

You can try third-party tool. As per my experience and searches, I would like to suggest you Mail Recovery software. The tool swiftly recovers your permanently deleted emails by proper scanning of the data. You will easily get your emails back within a less time period. You can visit the link of the software –