Q – I want to migrate NSF files to Office 365 account but don’t know the effective method to move NSF mailbox to Office 365 profile. If any knows, please share the solution. Thank you in advance.

Jonah

You can try this manual solution and easily perform an export of Lotus Notes NSF files to Office 365. For this, you need to first extract NSF file and save it to CSV format and late on import CSV file to Outlook client.

Easter

I have extracted NSF file and saved it to CSV format but to move to forehead steps, I am unable to understand how to import CSV file into Outlook. Can you please elaborate the process?

Malachi

To import CSV to Outlook, you can go for the following steps –

• Open Outlook application
  • Go to File > Import & Export
  • Select CSV format
  • Choose a folder to place the CSV file
  • Click ok and after waiting for few minutes, you will find NSF file in Outlook.
Brandissa

Is there any other direct method to import NSF to Office 365?

Calixte

Yes, you can migrate from Lotus Notes to Office 365 with the help of IMAP Connector. However, it seems to be lengthy but I hope it will work for you.

Sergio

Ok, thank for the suggestion. Can you do one more favor by describing the IMAP Connector method?

Brettney

Sure, get the steps for the process –

• Backup NSF files
  • Create new mailboxes for NSF file
  • Enable IMAP TCP/IP Port
  • Synchronize with IMAP Connector
Caldwell

I am unable to understand the above method. Is there a simple method available for non-technical users like me?

Amarine

Go for Softaken NSF to PST Converter third-party tool that helps you to simply move Lotus Notes NSF file to PST format and later on you can simply import PST to Office 365 account. The software worked with few steps and can be easily handled by any technical or non-technical user.

Armande

How to import PST to Office 365? Please suggest any automated tool for this.

Arlette

You can try PST to Office 365 Migration tool that simply allows you to move all size PST files to Office 365. Get the link of the tool to know more about it.

https://www.softaken.com/pst-to-office-365-importer