Q – I was using Outlook 2016 for a long time as my email client. Once I suddenly got the error message “Outlook Internal Error code 0000000E” and I was unable to work with my OST file. I don’t know why this message displayed on my screen. Kindly provide me the solution to fix this error? Every suggestion will be appreciated.

Beckett Knox

Hi, there could be mainly two reasons behind this error. The first one is your OST file got corrupted and second is there is an issue of synchronization between OST file and Exchange Server.

Killian

Thank you for explaining the reasons. Now, I would like to know about the solution of this problem to repair this error message. Can anyone tell me a rapid and easy solution?

Fernando

To fix the issue, a user needs to know the location of the OST file. Here is the default location of OST file – Drive:\ Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

Atticus Troy

You can try rebuilding an OST file. If you try to synchronize OST file with Exchange Server and still fails. It means your OST file is corrupt. In this case, a user needs to delete the damaged OST file and then rebuild it.

Marshall

One solution to repair OST file is scanost.exe which is an inbuilt solution provided by Microsoft Outlook.

Sergio

I am not aware of a scanost.exe method and being a non-technical user, I am unable to understand the procedure. Is there any other method available that I can utilize simply?

Warren

I have checked for some other solutions and got an automated OST Recovery Tool that will surely help you to repair your OST files with few commands. The tool has the credibility to resolve this error with full ease. Moreover, a free trial is offered for all the users. Visit the link for more details – http://www.osttopstapp.com/ost-recovery.html