Q – I am using Outlook 2013 and I have several contacts saved to it. I want to export them to Gmail but I don’t know how to perform the task. Is there any method available that can help me to export multiple contacts at once from Outlook 2013?

Myles

Outlook 2013 does not have the option to export bulk vCard files. You need to export them one by one.

Brynlee

If you want to export multiple contacts from Outlook 2013. You can go for CSV file format. For this, you can follow the steps –

• Open Outlook
  • Go to File > Open and Export
  • Choose Export to a file
  • Select Comma Separated Value
  • Choose contacts folder
  • Click on the Browse button and select a location where you want to save the CSV file
  • Click Finish
Paxton

I tried the above method but it takes more time as I have 2000+ contacts. Can you suggest a simpler and quick method for this?

Brooks

In case you want a quick solution, you can move on to third-party solutions. There are several third-party solutions available on the internet.

Zane

I searched a lot on the internet and got a useful link. You can use this link. I hope it will work for you. Here is the link –

Jasper

Here is an alternate solution for you which you can try Softaken vCard Export Import Tool, which is a safe and smooth tool to export multiple vCard contacts from Outlook with few simple steps and with a very less time period. Moreover, a free trial is given for the users to evaluate the working of the tool.