Q – My father is a businessman and he was using Mac Outlook for many years but due to some business requirements, he has now switched to Windows platforms. The main issue now is how to transfer Outlook Mac files to Windows PST. Can anyone suggest some solutions by which all the previous data can be moved from Mac to Windows Outlook?

Izayah

There are many free as well as paid methods available that will help you to move Mac OLM data into Windows Outlook PST format. You can go for any of the methods as per your needs.

Millie Samson

Here I am describing a manual method for you. Follow the given steps and you will be able to find the solution of your query.

• Launch Mac Outlook
  • Go to File > Export
  • Choose Outlook for Mac and specify the items you want to export – emails, contacts, notes, calendars etc.
  • Choose option either to delete items after they are exported or do not delete. Choose an option.
  • Enter the name and file location of OLM file
  • Click on Save
  • Click done once the export process is completed
  • Select an account from preferences and click Add account
  • Enter account details
  • To import OLM file, click new folder
  • Go to File > Import
  • Choose Outlook Data File (.pst or .olm)
  • Click on Import
Jacquelyn Brew

There is another manual solution that you can apply to export OLM files from Mac to Outlook PST in Windows. These are the steps –

• Convert OLM file from Outlook for Mac
  • Configure Gmail account in Mac Outlook
  • Transfer OLM file to Gmail
  • Configure that Gmail account in Windows Outlook
Niko Paul

I have read the above steps and find them quite fruitful but I don’t want to go for the manual method. Can u suggest a third-party solution?

Yaritza Wayne

If you are unable to perform the manual methods or don’t want to go for the manual methods. You can go for third-party solutions Softaken OLM to PST Converter. This will really help you to transfer all your data from Mac Outlook to Windows PST with few simple steps. To know more about the tool. You can follow the given link – https://www.softaken.com/olm-to-pst-converter

Sawyer Tyrell

Does the software completely export all emails and contacts? Do I need to export Mac Outlook contacts to Outlook PST file?

Johnathon

Softaken OLM to PST Converter will completely export all emails, contacts, notes, journals, events etc. from OLM file to PST format. You can try the demo version of the software.